Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Custom Monogrammed Pillow





Here is the finished pillow my friend ordered as an anniversary gift for someone. The scrolling font of this monogram is so pretty. It's a 14 x 14 inch pillow cover with an insert. The insert can be removed for cleaning. I created the piping from some upholstery fabric I picked up to cover my dining room chairs in. Hmmmm, whenever I get to that project, I will have to show the chairs off as well. Like everyone else, I never seem to get to my own decorating though, unless I have a party or company. I had better start planning something soon, so I don't use my dining room fabric up on other items.

1 comment:

www.frankiedoodledandee.com said...

Wow that is some very nice embroidery/mongramming design. I myself do customer embroidery! Nice work. Come visit me at www.frankiedoodledandee.com