2. You Can Make This - Not a blog but all kinds of great craft patterns to buy and download, some free.
3. Spoonflower - Very cool. They can print-your-own fabric for you from your graphics. Too bad I can't participate; I don't know how to do anything on PhotoShop or the like. However, Camille is taking PhotoShop at school next year, so I might set her on that path for me.
4. True Up - All Fabrics, All The Time
5. Pimp Stitch - If you know the conservative me, you know I might not love the name. However, the art is fun and all about the new wave of embroidery.
6. A Year of Crock Potting - Exactly what it says. This chicky cooks something in the crockpot everyday and then tells all about it.
7. Just Lilla - Lilla is the mother of my first best friend in college (lucky me, I have several BFFs). We met the very first day while moving into the dorms - in 1982! Anyway, I went home with Beth through the years but didn't get to know her mom very well - as we were always running around as college girls do. I knew Lilla was a crafter and loved antiques. A while ago, I received an e-mail from Lilla, who lives in Hawaii and is from New Zealand, and she blogs. She has also gotten some press in Somerset Magazine Altered Couture -- and Haute Bags, I think. I'm looking forward to visiting with her and Beth in October when I hopefully make it out to Houston to the International Quilt Festival.
If you stop by any of the blogs, leave a comment at that blog and tell them who sent you (Michele at calicodaisy). Maybe they'll take a trip over here.
CELEBRATION APPROACHING ...
My first blogiversary is nearly here! Back on June 27, 2007, I had the courage to enter the blog world and get my own started. I didn't know what I was getting into, but I have made some lovely new acquaintances here and have had a lot of fun in the swaps.
Of course, I want to do a giveaway, but I can't decide what of mine someone would really want. Would you take a look through my clubbmish studio set and leave me a suggestion as to what I might give as the gift? It has to be small enough to fit in a large envelope (maybe 11 x 13) - I learned a big lesson on gregariously sending boxes away overseas! Big Dollars! How about an embroidered pillow cover, monogrammed dishtowels, wristlet, or totebag?
If you comment here in the suggestion posting by Friday, June 20, 2008, I'll automatically count your name twice when I post the giveaway dates. Thanks for helping me choose, and tell your friends. Oh, yes, be sure to leave me your e-mail address should I need to get in touch with you.