Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tea Time Accessories

Tea Time Accessories

.... This from the Diet Coke loving non-tea, non-coffee drinker! Starbucks and Barnes & Noble have nothing to offer me in liquid refreshments. However, these tea accessories are so much cuter than anything Diet Coke than I can think of.

The tea wallet and teapot towel are part of a Valentine gift I sent to my friend in Florida last week. I forgot to photograph the items, so she did on her pool table. The items look great with a dark background. The dishtowel with the teapot and cups I made especially for me to add to my tablescape for this Sunday's guest blogger spot at Lollychops. We've been eating the cake and casserole I made each day since. I think I'm quite full of them and need to stop.

Ooooh, it's been raining and cold all day, and the sun is beginning to poke out. Hurray!, because I need to get out of the rainy day blues and get to work!

13 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh I just love the "tea" towels, so very cute!

Paula said...

Cute!! Love the teabag wallet!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those are so cute Michele! You are so creative!!!

Jen

tam said...

Sooo cute! The wallet is so cool I am totally diggin on that! Hope you are having a wonderful week
~Tam:D

Thecraftytrundler said...

They are lovely!! I'm glad there's someone out there, like myself - I don't like tea, and couldn't drink it if you paid me, also I am not too keen on coffee, although I will drink a latte!

Sharon xx

Jodz said...

Oh how I love your tea wallet. I'm a tea drinker and often have a tea bag stashed in my bag incase I go to a coffee drinkers house. I might have to make one. Very stylie.

jacquie said...

love all of these...your towel is fabulous!!

kristie said...

all very cute! what, you don't drink tea??? i only started within the last year...now i'm just as addicted as i was to diet pepsi.

Puddles of Grace said...

Wow... what a clever idea with that teabag wallet! Your tea towels are awesome too!!!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Looks like the Tea Swap really fueled your fire. :o) I haven't tried that tea wallet pattern yet.

LollyChops said...

The tea bag holder is the most wonderful thing I have seen in AGES!!!

Can I be your friend too???? hehehehe

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my gosh Michele - so incredibly cute!

Erica said...

awww your foyer is so inviting! No wonder you love it! Beautiful quilt!!