Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tea Time Accessories

Tea Time Accessories

.... This from the Diet Coke loving non-tea, non-coffee drinker! Starbucks and Barnes & Noble have nothing to offer me in liquid refreshments. However, these tea accessories are so much cuter than anything Diet Coke than I can think of.

The tea wallet and teapot towel are part of a Valentine gift I sent to my friend in Florida last week. I forgot to photograph the items, so she did on her pool table. The items look great with a dark background. The dishtowel with the teapot and cups I made especially for me to add to my tablescape for this Sunday's guest blogger spot at Lollychops. We've been eating the cake and casserole I made each day since. I think I'm quite full of them and need to stop.

Ooooh, it's been raining and cold all day, and the sun is beginning to poke out. Hurray!, because I need to get out of the rainy day blues and get to work!

14 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Those are adorable!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh I just love the "tea" towels, so very cute!

Paula said...

Cute!! Love the teabag wallet!

jenjen said...

Those are so cute Michele! You are so creative!!!

Jen

tam said...

Sooo cute! The wallet is so cool I am totally diggin on that! Hope you are having a wonderful week
~Tam:D

Thecraftytrundler said...

They are lovely!! I'm glad there's someone out there, like myself - I don't like tea, and couldn't drink it if you paid me, also I am not too keen on coffee, although I will drink a latte!

Sharon xx

Jodz said...

Oh how I love your tea wallet. I'm a tea drinker and often have a tea bag stashed in my bag incase I go to a coffee drinkers house. I might have to make one. Very stylie.

jacquie said...

love all of these...your towel is fabulous!!

girlville said...

all very cute! what, you don't drink tea??? i only started within the last year...now i'm just as addicted as i was to diet pepsi.

Puddle of Grace said...

Wow... what a clever idea with that teabag wallet! Your tea towels are awesome too!!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like the Tea Swap really fueled your fire. :o) I haven't tried that tea wallet pattern yet.

LollyChops said...

The tea bag holder is the most wonderful thing I have seen in AGES!!!

Can I be your friend too???? hehehehe

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Oh my gosh Michele - so incredibly cute!

Erica said...

awww your foyer is so inviting! No wonder you love it! Beautiful quilt!!