Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Door Hangers and Decorations

Joyeux Noel Redwork House Ornament

I've started working out the embroidery orders coming in. I picked up this pretty redwork embroidery design from The Long Thread and made house door hangers / ornaments with it.

Joyeux Noel Redwork House Fabric Panel

I also have some fabric panels in my calicodaisy shop for you to include in your project. The other wording for this design is "peace on earth."

Embroidered Tree with Monogram Fabric Panel

Back in August (!) - slowpoke me, I'm just getting to it - my friend ordered a number of monogrammed pieces to be made into door hangers like the one above. This is what I came up with for her. I've put the same idea in my shop, too, with whatever letter you might need.

If I promised you a freebie embroidery way back, it is coming. It just takes me time to fit it all in!

8 comments:

greetingarts said...

Ooooh, I love that tree embroidery! And the house door hanger looks fabulous. Don't let yourself get stressed (yeah, I know, easier said than done), just keep plugging away, one thing at a time.

Jodie said...

oooh I love that house!

Liz Harrell said...

These look great!

The Blonde Duck said...

Cute! I love the embordiery!

Nanette Merrill said...

So cute! Your etsy shop is full of wonderful things.

Celia said...

Lovely door hangers and seems to be so easy to make too. Thanks for the inspiration always in your blog!

jacquie said...

oh me oh my i love that redwork house...it's soo great!

the long thread said...

The house looks really great stuffed as a door hanger.

I never got around to doing anything with mine this year, but have a few sewn out so maybe I'll pack them up with the ornaments and try again next year!