Thursday, July 1, 2010

More...


.
Wedding garters!  Making these is like scrapbooking.  Once you get started arranging and stacking embellishments, it's hard to stop.  Plus, all the stuff was out and I was supposed to be working on PAID orders, so, obviously, I was creating something else!   The chocolate brown satin and organza embellishments are so lush together. 

Black White Red Glitz Bridal Garter
.
And this one ... Black, White, And ... Glitz or Kitsch?  Just in case someone is in the market for a piratey garter with the jolly roger button like I made yesterday, I've got another one ready.  However, I wasn't going to add that embellishment permanently yet.  There is an option here to go Glam with a black ribbon, satin yo-yo, and rhinestone button.  Talk about dressing up or dressing down! 

No comments: