Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Anticipation!


I've been haunting Barnes and Noble for two weeks hoping for an early release of the One Yard Wonders book, so I can see my name in mass printing! No luck though for an early sighting. Today I had a meeting downtown and ran over to the B&N nearby, but my vanity has been checked once again. They hadn't unloaded the trucks yet! It was there, outside, in the truck! However, one more trip to my B&N this evening with a friend. I'm praying it's there.



If you see it before I do, take a picture of my page for me and tell me what page number I'm on. The authors named my project "Beach Time Towel Tote." I just called it "towel bag" and told them to go to town with re-titling it for me.
.
One-Year-Old Birthday Applique Shirt and Diaper Cover Set

Look what a new customer designed for her little one's first birthday! Didn't it turn out sweet? She is using it for his photo shoot and birthday party, and I can't wait to have a picture back for my portfolio. I put a second set in my calicodaisy etsy shop -- if you know someone special who would love it.

4 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Congrats on being published. Will you be taking autographs???

Dana said...

Wow! Good job! No B&N here, only a small, local, absolutely wonderful book store but the craft section is small. I will look the next time I go to town. Congratulations!

The Blonde Duck said...

Congrats on being published! How lovely!

Ravenhill said...

wow, what a lovely shot of your beach blanket tote! Wonderful job getting published in this book!!! Many hugs and wish I could be there to celebrate with you!
~Emily xoxo