Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Crafty Keep Calm Series

.
Something new in my embroidery design repertoire:  A Crafty Keep Calm series.  I've designed several embroideries based on the "Keep Calm" idea incorporating our favorite crafty skills, the first two shown off today.   The "Keep Calm and Sew!" and "Keep Calm and Carry Yarn" are mantras most of us totally get.  The 12-inch pillow cover and the knit/crochet yarn project keeper can be found in my "handmade fair" etsy shop. 
.
.
This sewing machine embroidery design is a new favorite find. 
.
.
The embroideries can be ordered as ready-to-ship items from my shop, custom requests for specific colors on specific products, or embroidered out on a fabric panel for sewists to incorporate into personal projects.  I'll be listing the fabric panel option at the calicodaisy shop soon.  Plus, I have finally found a crown embroidery I like so much more than the one used on the themed print products so popular right now.  The design has been embroidered out, but the pillow cover needs to be sewn up for the photo shoot. 

2 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love the Keep Calm and Carry Yarn. Clever.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

love that keep calm and carry yarn! very cute...