Tuesday, August 24, 2010

calicodaisy slip scarf


A keyhole scarf design was weedling its way through my creative mind over the weekend.  I wanted to get to it all day on Saturday but put it off until housework and computer work was complete -- or at least attempted.  Finally, I made it to the studio late Saturday evening and started with the prototypes.  This is the third scarf finished last evening while watching our family favorite, The Closer.  
.
.
I'm naming it "The Slip Scarf," as one end of the scarf slips through the other.  It's reversible and is self-bound with the main fabric.  This scarf is sewn up with an amazingly gorgeous paisley and backed with a brushed cotton plaid.  If you stop by the shop, you'll see more views. 
.
.
I made another for my friend's birthday gift.  She lives in South Florida, so she doesn't get the chance to dress "warm" too often there.  Thus, I made hers with two cottons in shades of brown for a fall look but a Florida weight.  
.
.
Another set of All Boy charm packs at The Handmade Fair, too.  These packs featuring a Ride Em Cowboy print from the Happy Trails line.

No comments: