Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mary Engelbreit and Me


.
Good night!  A lovely e-mail arrived this evening notifying me that a recipe I submitted was accepted for an upcoming Mary Engelbreit cookbook that will be published in June 2010!  I'll receive an autographed copy later in the summer, though I think I'll have to pass it on to one of my BFFs who developed that recipe with me years ago.  Published in two books in one year?  Who could have guessed? 

ME's Home Companion magazine was one of my favorites for years.  My BFF above and I would get on the phone every month or so and read through it together and point out our favorite articles and projects.  I sure miss that magazine, so this really is a bit extra special to be part of the ME Home Companion world. 

4 comments:

greetingarts said...

Well how unbelievably cool is that?! And in such a different field. You're a real renaissance woman, that is for sure. Wonderful, congratulations. Looks delicious, too!

Finding Pam said...

Wonderful news of your recipe's publication. Way to go!

Abby and Stephanie said...

What's next??? Congratulations.

Michele said...

Good for you! That is exciting!!