Tuesday, August 17, 2010

pile of pillows

.
Some new pillow covers were finished for the shop this week.  I'm very drawn to the numbered designs for linens popular at the moment.   I spotted a printed design like this some time ago and combined embroidery software files for my own version of the look.  This one is ready to go, but the design can be custom ordered in any color combination and embroidered out on a totebag or dish towel. 
.
.
This 14" pillow cover is sewn up in a blue and brown home dec fabric that has a flocked design.  The chocolate brown piping creates a great frame for the floral scribbles.  Find this pillow cover here
.
.
My favorite is this one, though.  I bought the whole length of this home-dec toile off the remnant table at Hancocks last year intending to do something big with the fabric in a room but haven't decided what that is yet.  While searching about my stash for just the right look for a friend's monogrammed pillow for, I couldn't resist using some of it for her.  Hope she loves it as much as I do.  I have just a bit more set aside to sew up one more monogrammed pillow cover in this style if you'd like one.   

1 comment:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Great pillows. I, too, really like the toile one. Love things with letters, words, and numbers. I'm sure these will get snatched right up.