Sunday, August 7, 2011

Free At Last!

.
Can't stay signed into blogger.  Cannot comment on blogger. 
Sign In / Sign Out loop.  

Phrases above for those who google them.  Thank goodness, I think I am out of the blogger loop sign-in / sign-out nightmare!  I haven't been able to comment for months since Blogger had the glitch in the spring.  I've barely been able to stay signed in to post or make changes on the blog.  I have been so upset, I even began a wordpress blog just in case, but, really, I don't have the brains to figure that out right now!  Later.  

Anyway, if you googled yourself here, this is what I did:  After reading a post on Blog Guidebook yesterday as well as countless other things I don't understand, a little thought came to mind to google "enabling third party cookies."  I found these instructions on Feedjit, followed them, and it seems to have done the trick!  I have commented and am now posting without signing in, signing out.  It's a good day!  A banner day! 

Okay, I don't know anything else about it, so don't ask me.  I only hope I have truly left this loop of despair!