Monday, May 9, 2011

A Banner Day!

.
Just a pun to show off my new banner made in Picnik.  Every four months or so, I learn one more thing.  My first attempt was using this pretty red and cream chevron; however, I thought it was too holiday-ish, so I moved on to my most favorite floral design for my final choice.  So excited to know how to layer now -- without having to learn Photoshop. 

Thanks to the lovely digital creations of Ink Obsession Designs, I have loads of "papers" and clip art to play with.  Thanks, too, to everyone who shares Picnik knowledge on the blogs and makes fun videos that demonstrate exactly what to do. 

I tried to make a personalized FB calicodaisy fanpage button (see sidebar).  It's a bit kooky, but it works.  Will have to tweak in another four months!   

Next up, a fabric label design ...

1 comment:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Cute. Picnik is a fun place to hang out!